jumia.com.ng

Monday 5 January 2015

Ò bólè

You ever noticed how everything hilarious seems to happen on a bus? Yes? No? Oh well, now you know!!! So here's another bus experience my people. As usual somebody will just be sitting and minding her small business but Lagos conductors just wanna entertain. So this woman was on the bus with me and she happened to be on the big side. When I saw her I knew there would be space trouble on the bus, so I just skipped that particular seat to avoid wahala.  As we were progressing on our journey ooh the conductor kept telling this woman to 'shift one side' but how could she naa. When you are fat, you are FAT, there's no two ways about it. I think the conductor then realised this and decided to try a better approach *in his mind* he told the woman to pay for two, but as you know that lagosians like wahala she refused since she believed she was only one person. And bam! Conductor changed it ooh, told this woman to come down from the bus, right there and then. 

1 comment:

  1. I saw this too like 20 years ago, still cracks me up till today. He told the woman to get down even before the bus started moving.

    ReplyDelete