jumia.com.ng

Monday 24 November 2014

LOVE PACKAGE GONE WRONG

Hello guys!!!! I know its been a while and you hate or have forgotten me by now but hey!!! I am still here.

So I woke up this morning to this saying "There's only one true love in a lifetime" in essence if you screw it up, then you're screwed!! I guess this guy too felt the same way, or has probably heard the saying before for him to go through this STRESS. But lemme back up a bit so you can enjoy the story. 




Some days ago, this guy came to my office looking for Ms Moni, but the thing is no one by that name works here. We tried our best to explain to him but he felt he needed to tell us his story so we would direct him to Ms Moni's office. Thing is he met the girl at another establishment and he fell in love, but as a not so sharp guy, he didn't get phone number or nothing. He went back there to look for her after realising his mistake, and they directed him to my own office. I felt his pain, I really did but see no Ms Moni in this place. The guy sha went home and next thing today DHL brought a package to MY OWN TABLE!!! *sigh* he scribbled sweet nothings on a piece of paper and bought a new phone for Ms Moni that isn't here ooh, with registered sim and airtime azzin the guy went the whole nine yards!! See the letter below...




Dear Ms Moni,

I hope you are well and enjoying your new workplace. You may not remember me. I’m Navy Lieutenant ------- from Kano and we met during a personality assessment I  had in your office at your previous employers at Yaba. I meant to get your number before you left but unfortunately we didn’t get to see a second time.

I am discharged and fairing well. I want to tell you Moni, that  I’ve since visited your present place of work (Netplus Advisory) but was informed you didn’t work there. Please forgive the manner in which I have tried reaching you but what the heart desires, it must pursue. Of course someone’s getting hurt and that certainly isn’t the plan.

I hope you’ll grant me the pleasure of speaking with you again and I understand if you don’t wish me to have your number yet so, I’m sending you a phone loaded with a registered sim. You’ll find it credited and my numbers are already saved. Give it a try.

Hoping to hear from you soonest. With warmest thoughts and deep regards.

p.s,
I promise not to trouble you
again after this rather
desperate last resort.
Sincerely regretting any
inconvenience I may have
caused you.


Nd plea, do exams. The chicken scribbles ……. J ……

3 comments: