jumia.com.ng

Friday 15 August 2014

JUST ANOTHER EVENING IN LAGOS

You know how you are in a bus minding your business like any normal person would, waiting to get to your bus stop after a hard day's work. Well you know how its never possible for that to happen in Lagos Buses. One abnormal person must sha enter, making it two abnormal people in the bus (the conductor and the abnormal passenger). Well it happened last tonight, on my way back from work, dog tired and not in the mood for anything other than sleep, this woman beside me paid her fare and was about to relax when the conductor decided the money was too beat up for him to accept and he returned it. That's how the epic war of words began, I couldn't make a video because of fear for my head and respect for my phone and you know what *clear throat* but here's a recording of what went down for your hearing pleasure people.






1 comment: