jumia.com.ng

Friday 27 June 2014

FREE RIDE

So yesterday morning, just we were driving out of the street, jejely heading to work, one drunk keke driver with his keke full of school kids, thought he was driving in the grand prix lost control and GBAM!!! All hell went loose in my head and I wanted to beat the guy black and blue(nor be say I too get power) but as I came down and saw one of the kids injured and the guy kneeling down and all he could say was “Ema binu sir”



As  I look the guy, look him keke, look our motor, look him suffer I just know say this one na stalemate. So after all the shouting we enter our bashed motor start to dey go work.


THE END? Naaa!!!! The funny part of this narration is that this morning while waiting for a bus at the junction the same napep guy zoomed towards me and the driver offered me a free ride to where I was going trying to appease me apparently. This cracked me up and when I refused the ride, he kept apologizing for the previous morning, u know how Yoruba people can for Africa, till a bus came along and I merrily hopped off to work.


2 comments:

  1. Guy! Which kin yeye gist be this na...park well abeg...

    ReplyDelete
  2. u and the keke guy no even serious

    ReplyDelete